Next week is the annual conference put on by the National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities (NASUAD) concerning home and community based services (HCBS).
We're excited as always to be getting ready for one of the biggest events of the year. This year we're proud to be hosting a workshop panel called "Engaging and Caring for Caregivers" on Tuesday at 1:15pm. Jay Patel, Seniorlink's Clinical Transformation Officer, will facilitate the discussion with panelists including:
- Anne Tumlinson – Author of Daughterhood and owner of Anne Tumlinson Communications
- Lance Robertson – Oklahoma Director Aging Services
- Nels Holmgren – Utah Director, Division of Aging and Adult Services
The panelists will discuss innovative solutions to supporting caregivers of people with dementia. They will focus on key questions, such as "What more can we all be doing to engage caregivers?" "What role should states play?" and "How do we ensure that family members receive consistent, targeted, and relevant support?"
We hope you'll join us for a great conversation.
- Workshop title: Engaging and Caring for Caregivers
- When: August 30th 1:15 pm - 2:30 pm
- Where: Fairchild Room
Can't make it to the session?
Be sure to come by booth #207 on the show floor and meet our team. You just might be lucky enough to score some of our signature blue and green socks!
We look forward to seeing you there!